Skip to content
GENERAL SAFTEY RULES
- The speed limit is five (5) knots within 100 yards of the club dock. Members, guests and children must obey all other posted speed limits when using club boats.
- No horseplay or rough housing is permitted in the clubhouse, on the club dock or in the club boats.
- No roller skating, rollerblading, skateboarding or bicycle riding is permitted in the clubhouse or on the club dock.
- No swimming is permitted from the club dock.
- No swimming is allowed near power boats in operation.
- No running is permitted in the clubhouse or on the club dock. Shoes are required at all times.
- No one may be thrown from the club dock.
- Children of members and guests under the age of 21 may not consume or bring alcoholic beverages on the club premises or club boats.
- All boats operated from the club dock, the beach or the moorings must carry a PFD (Personal Floatation Device) for every person on board.
- Each club sailboat must be securely beached, unrigged and its gear properly stowed in the sail houses by the last person using it.
- Children of members and guests using the club dock or club boats must be able to swim 25 yards unaided, unless accompanied by an adult.
- No water skiing or unauthorized use is permitted using club boats.
- The staff are under instruction to render assistance to persons and boats in difficulty to the best of their ability. Any member or guest, including their children, using the club or club equipment does so with the understanding and agreement that neither the club nor its officers, trustees or staff shall be liable for any harm to person or property resulting from the use of the club or club equipment or from the rendering of such assistance.
- No personal watercraft, e.g., jet skis, etc. are permitted at the club.
- The staff are under instruction to deny members, guests and children access to the club privileges whenever it appears reasonably necessary to protect the safety and well-being of persons and property at the club.
- Club launches must be securely tied to the dock; their gear properly stowed after last use.
- No dogs are permitted in the clubhouse and dogs in the club areas must be on leashes.